Toy stuffing may seem like a simple component, hidden within the plush fabric of a teddy bear. Seriously, can you imagine a great teddy bear with bad bad? Obviously, we have experienced it so many times but We can’t do anything. Instead we have taken a Giant teddy bear with great stuff as it holds the essence of what makes these companions so cherished. So, you will be amazed to know that here at Boo Bear Factory, the magic and beauty lies in the every core of the animal sized bears. So, let’s experience it and enjoy it as much as we can.
What are some creative DIY Toy Stuffing Ideas?
- Marbles or Beads: They are helpful to add weight in the toys. They also act as a base for some toys which need stability or stand upright. The only thing to keep in mind while using this material is to prevent any hazard by enclosing it securely.
- Dried beans: It is considered as a natural filling for toys. They are used to give a unique texture to the toys. They also provide a generous amount of weight to the toys. While DIY ensure that you securely pack the toy to prevent any kind of slippage. The benefit of using this stuffing is that it is an eco-friendly practice.
- Old Materials: This can include thighs, stockings, and stocks. Before using them as a stuffing, wash them thoroughly to prevent any kind of dirt or infection. They can be used as cutting into smaller pieces to create a flexible stuffing material. It is the best way to use old clothing items.
- Cotton Batting: This stuffing material makes every toy extremely soft. Most of the teddy bears which you can DIY easily can be stuffed from huge amounts of cotton. This works well for small fabric-based items. Cotton can also be easily available and make your DIY process easy and interesting.
- Foam: This material is used for stuffing the toys which need extra support. It can be used by cutting it into pieces. For DIY cushioned toys this material is one of the best to provide comfort. As cotton the foam can also be easily available.
- Scented Herbs: The DIY Idea of scented herbs adds a very good or pleasant smell to the stuffed toys. This can include dry rose petals, lavender, and other herbs. Using these herbs create a refreshing environment around you which motivates you to do much better. This can also create a soothing effect on your stuffed Toys.
How to create stuffed Toys?
There is a simple process to DIY stuffed Toys. You just need some basic materials such as scissors, fabric glue, needle, thread, A4 cotton cloth, material you need to stuff with an Inkjet printer.
Step 1: Choose the animal which you want to design.
Step 2: The next step is to select the right fabric for texture to make it look realistic.
Step 3: Draw the pattern on the Fabric and cut it accordingly.
Step 4: The next step is to sew the layers of fabric and leave the either side of the fabric unstitched to fill it with materials.
Step 5: Stuff the toy with any material you want such as Polyester Toy stuffing, cotton, rice, herbs, and foam. Then stitch the remaining part.
Step 6: Give the finishing to your Toy with the help of beads and buttons.
DIY stuffed toys have various advantages such as cost effective, environmentally friendly, and customization. These benefits motivate user to work better with it. The process of creation of the Toys is comprehensible and allows you to use your creative mind. So, worry not and if you are looking at a teddy bear which will hold your heart and will make you the happiest then find your best friend here with Boobear, a cute and cuddly soft toy store.